There are a many tried and tested ways to raise money for SCARD. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Give As You Live – you can help us earn money as you shop on sites such as Amazon, eBay, John Lewis and Tesco. Simply sign up for an account and select SCARD as your chosen charity. It costs you nothing and we will receive a small amount of cash back as you make purchases.
- Non uniform day – give a donation to attend school/college in your own clothes
- Job swaps – we all feel at times we can do better than the boss. Auction the MD/head of departments/cleaner's job for an afternoon
- Fancy dress – pay to come to work in fancy dress (H&S permitting)
- Guess the baby competition – photos of the staff/colleagues as babies
- Fashion show
- Concert/play/musical evening
- Trivia quiz – pop/sport/general knowledge/etc.
- Car boot sale
- It's a Knock Out
- Sponsored silence
- Sponsored haircut
- Five/seven a side football/rugby/hockey/etc.
- Sponsored walk
- The ‘Thon’ family: maraTHON, walkaTHON, slimaTHON
You can now fundraise for SCARD through Just Giving: https://www.justgiving.com/scard/. It’s a fast and easy way to fundraise for us – don’t forget to share your fundraising efforts on Facebook and Twitter to get those sponsors rolling in!