Skydive for SCARD
Do something amazing and skydive for SCARD! Combine the most exciting and exhilarating moment of your life with raising funds for a worthy cause, by completing a tandem skydive from nearly three miles above the earth!
By choosing to book direct with UK Skydiving Adventures Ltd, you can be reassured that not only are you going to jump from the highest altitude possible, but SCARD will also receive a larger proportion of the sponsorship money than if you booked through a third party agent.
How it works
Charity Payment Schemes
Jump for Free Scheme:
- £90 non-refundable deposit to book jump (you can claim this back through sponsor money)
- £170 balance to UK Skydiving Adventures on the day of jump (by cash or card, taken from the sponsor money)
- £260+ minimum goes to your charity (on the day of skydive, by cheque, which can be post-dated). It is requested that you raise more than £520 in sponsorship before you use a portion of the money to pay for the skydive charity ‘Jump for Free' scheme.
- Choose any of the different priced skydives, including promotional offers. This must be paid out of your own money. No sponsorship money can be used to pay for these skydives.
- ALL money raised will go to your charity (there is no minimum required with this scheme)
- Supporters who are able to use this scheme tend to raise a lot more for their charity as ALL of the money goes straight to the good cause.
We understand that not everyone is in a position to use the 'self-fund scheme' but even if you use a portion of your own money towards the cost of the jump; it will help more go to the charity.
Visit http://www.ukskydivingadventures.com/charity-skydive to get started.