Why not consider becoming a member of SCARD? We receive no funding from central or local government and rely completely on the generosity of public donations to enable us to continue doing our work.
As an individual member of SCARD you will receive the following benefits:-
- A quarterly newsletter keeping you informed on the latest news about SCARD and CADD and updates on national road safety issues.
- Free SCARD lapel badge
- Free membership of our sister organisation CADD (Campaign Against Drinking & Driving)
There are over 3,000 people killed on the roads of the UK every single year, and over 30,000 seriously injured. The bereaved and those who have been injured would greatly value your support in helping us to help them.
- Single membership for one person – £20.00
- Family membership for members of the immediate family – £30.00
- Life membership for one person – £200.00
Please make your payments via Paypal or send a cheque made payable to SCARD along with your membership application form.
To join us...
Please download our membership application form.
We also offer corporate membership for businesses and other bodies. Corporate membership entitles the organisation to the normal privileges of SCARD membership and carries other additional features such as the right to use SCARD and CADD logos on website publications and promotional materials.